Sunday, November 1, 2009

Getting away

I'm packin' up the whole family today and heading up to one of my favorite places on earth; Yosemite. We've postponed this trip 3 or 4 times this year, but now we're doing it. I've never been this late in the year, so I'm super excited to see what Fall in Yosemite looks like. I won't be posting anymore this week, but rest assured that I will be taking enough pictures to feed the blog for months to come! I'll leave you with an image from Yosemite that I took several years ago. Have a great week.

Photobucket


Oh, I probably will be on Twitter from time to time, so if you want to keep up while I'm gone just head over to twitter.com/fxmixer.

3 comments:

Skeller said...

I can't wait to see your photos!!!!

So, do you suppose the 10 of us passed right by each other anywhere Monday?!?

We drove up to Mono Lake Saturday, spent Sun-Mon in Yosemite, drove home by way of Fresno dome yesterday (Tues)...

I'm so bummed we didn't run into you all ... :-(

Skeller said...

ps. photography in Yosemite kicked my photo-lovin' butt. I have as many crap-shots as good ones (and it's a long long time since that's happened). Humbling photo trip, it was ...

fxmixer said...

I can't believe we missed you guys!! Yes, Yosemite can be quite humbling. So much to take in and it's so difficult to capture. I should have some moving in addition to still images to share when I get back. ;)