Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Gotta get off my...

I read a post over at Chase Jarvis' site yesterday called "10 Things Every Creative Person (That’s YOU) Must Learn". They are all excellent points, but the one that really stuck with me was #10; "Real Artists Create". I call myself a photographer and a creative, but I haven't really been putting out any work. I've taken and worked on a lot of images, but they aren't much good just sitting on my computer. I've gotta get more disciplined. I'm going to commit to posting a new image 5 days a week. I was doing this for a while, but I got lazy. Normally it will be every week day, but I'm gonna start by posting one a day until next Friday. Get ready for some Yosemite love!

Half Dome, in a storm.

Cloudy Dome

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

Awesome. Just awesome.