Wednesday, June 13, 2012

No need to send a search party...

"Where the h-e-double hockey sticks have you been?!"  I can hear the cry rising up from several (ok, two) voices.  Have I been too busy with work?  No.  Was there a death in the family?  No.  Perhaps my hands were badly mangled in a farming accident.  No.  I stand here (sitting really) in the sight of all people and declare that I have been hopelessly consumed by a piece of software called Cinema 4D.  Is this a photography program?  No, it is a 3D creation and physics modeling program.  This might seem like an odd choice for me, but at my core I'm a visual person.  Even in my work mixing sound for movies I am visual.  All the parts of a soundtrack appear as visual elements in my head, weaving and blending together.  The sound mix is a representation of what I see in my mind.  I say all of that to say, any tool that allows me to express myself is fair game.

Yes I will be posting pictures again, but I wanted to take a post and show some examples of things I've been creating in the 3D world.


Blue glow


Disco


theft


Ear Candy

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Those are some pretty cool graphics!!!