Sunday, October 18, 2009

Airshow HDR's

On Saturday I went with my dad and oldest son to Edwards Air Force Base for an airshow. I went to Edwards about 12 years ago for an airshow and it was the best I had ever seen. Hi, I'm Marshall, and I'm an airshow junkie. I've loved planes, especially military planes, all my life so any chance I get to see them up close is a no brainer. This year's show didn't disappoint. As soon as the first jet flew by with afterburner glowing and mind warping sound, I was a kid again. I looked like a total dork with two cameras and a big floppy hat, but I didn't care because I was having such an awesome time. My son had a million questions and I loved answering them all. I'm sure it was no different than the first time my dad took me to an airshow; all wide-eyed and full of wonder and questions.

I'll be posting more pictures over the coming weeks, but I wanted to put a few of my favorites so far. These are all HDR images made from three exposures each. It's fun experimenting with new techniques and pushing myself!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: