Thursday, October 22, 2009

High flying action!

*Warning, lots of pictures!*

I wanted to show the awesome variety of aircraft that were flown at the Edwards Air Show. Here are some of my favorites. If you can name all of them, you win a prize! Not really, but give yourself a hearty pat on the back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had to show the P-38 twice, cuz it's my all time favorite.

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

These are great shots! I bet you enjoyed taking them.

Unknown said...

Love the A-10, looks like it's suspended in mid-air. The F-16 tail glow is awesome. By the way love the HDR's from your earlier post (especially the up close of the F-18 engines)