Monday, July 5, 2010

Anna and Vee

A few months ago my wife's friend Anna called her up and asked if I could do a photo session with her and her husband to celebrate their pregnancy. I thought that was a great idea, so we set up a date to meet at Santa Monica Pier. We decided on late afternoon so we could get that great warm light and maybe some sunset action. We had such a blast! My wife acted as my assistant/hair/wardrobe/encourager person and all around everything that I needed. The beach was a bit busier than I'd hoped, but the light was exactly what I wanted. Anna and Vee were great sports and tried all the ideas I had, plus brought some of their own. A real collaborative, fun environment to create some lasting images.

I want to thank Anna and Vee for trusting me to capture this beautiful and life changing time for them. Here are a few of my favorite images from the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Trish T said...

You rock, Marshall!

Skeller said...

totally beautiful, Marshall!

Ani said...

Thank you for such an awesome day! The pictures turned out perfect. You truly helped capture exactly what we had in mind! xoxo