Saturday, July 28, 2007

One year later

We are approaching the one year anniversary of our trip to Ethiopia and I wanted to do something to mark the occasion. I've had this song stuck in my head that I thought would make a great track for a video and this seemed like the perfect project for it. The song is called "Home" and it's from a group called Bole 2 Harlem. Bole is the name of the international airport in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The group consists mostly of Ethiopian musicians that have immigrated to America and wanted to make an album together. I found the album while I was browsing around the iTunes store looking for African music.

The video shows our very first time seeing/holding Marlie and all the love and attention she got while she was there. It also shows pictures of the year she's been home with us and all the fun we've had.

Without further ado, here it is.

No comments: