Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Near East

While my van was in for service, I took a little subway ride down to the Hollywood and Highland area and did some photographin' for a few hours. This area's undergone a real freshening up in the past few years. The Kodak theater, where the Oscars are held, is here as well as Grauman's Chinese Theater and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The weather was perfect, the skies were perfect, and I got there early enough that very few people were out yet. Here're a few images from the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Skeller said...

Marshall,
did Santa bring you some new wide-angle goody for Christmas?
These are awesome!!

fxmixer said...

Thanks Susan! I got this wide angle lens last year. I'm really loving the wide and crazy look.

Ree said...

Love, love these!