Monday, June 13, 2011

2 Days to go!

Clean water. With 2 days left for my charity: water campaign it is 70 percent of the way there. We've already provided clean water for 66 people for twenty years. I want to thank all those who've donated so generously thus far. I had an eleven year old ask me yesterday if he could donate. Humbling. How did he know I was running a fundraising campaign? Well I guess he took one look at my BLUE HAIR and had to know what that was about! I know, I said I would only do that if I reached the goal, but I couldn't wait. If you want to have a look at my dyed locks, head over to my wife's blog by clicking here. Interestingly, since I dyed my hair about a week ago I've had seven or eight donations as a result of people asking what the blue was for. I should've started off by dying it!

I ask, in these last two days, if you haven't donated or have been meaning to but haven't gotten around to it, please give.

To donate, just click on the banner to the right --->

$20 gives clean water to one person for twenty years, but any amount is welcome. We can make a difference.

No comments: