Thursday, June 16, 2011

THANK YOU!

I want to give a huge thanks to all those who donated. Together we provided clean water for 72 people for 20 years! Here's where the money goes.

Campaign Summary


Did we reach the monetary goal? No. Does it matter? No. I asked, you gave, people were helped and my hair is blue. Win, win. In 18 months we are supposed to receive location information and pictures about where the money went specifically. I cannot wait for that!

This is truly something I am passionate about and I greatly appreciate everyone's participation to better the lives of those who can't do this on their own. I'm going to Ethiopia next January and I hope to connect with charity: water over there and possible do some photographic work for them. Just an idea still, but we'll see.

Thank you again.

I've also hit a milestone on the blog with my 800th post! What a day!

No comments: