Sunday, January 29, 2012

How the West was won

Happy Monday! Too early? C'mon, I'm sure you were sick of all that weekend-ness. My wife and I got away for a romantic weekend this weekend down in Dana Point. My wife booked us in a fancy-schmancy hotel and we didn't leave the room very much (if you know what I'm sayin'). Actually what I'm saying is we were both too lazy to get out and do much so we just hung out in the hotel room. That's what you were thinking, right?

We did manage to get the the San Luis Obispo Historic Mission. It was amazing! I've been to several missions in California, but this was by far the largest and best preserved of all. It was a beautiful day and I had a fantastic time taking pictures and being with my wife. More pictures to come after I've had time to work on them, but for now, just a tease.

Western

Oh, and I did take some pictures at our hotel, but I can't share them. More on that story soon.

No comments: