Friday, March 13, 2009

Scenes from Ethiopia

First, let me start by saying how meaningful all the comments and well-wishes on my last post were. I am encouraged not only about my future prospects, but also about expressing myself in a deeper way in this blog. Thank you all again for your support and encouragement.

I was looking back through some of my images from Ethiopia and thought I'd have a go and converting some of them to black and white. I have much to learn about these conversions, but I sure am enjoying the challenge. The first image is on the road from Awassa to Addis Ababa. The second two are from the main train station in Addis.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots and they all work well with the conversion. I think the third one is my favourite. A lot of impact in that shot.

Allyson said...

Wow really amazing shots. Thank you for sharing these.