Saturday, August 28, 2010

Landscape Tilted

I had so much fun doing the iPhone/iPad blog combo the other day that I thought I'd try it again. Today's picture comes from the backseat of a moving car. I was coming home from a rafting trip and there were these beautiful hills right next to the freeway. I decided to whip out the 'ole phone and give it a shot. Get it, shot, camera....see what I did there?! Anyway, it turned out alright. Don't be afraid to take chances, you might get something great!

Landscape Tilted

For those that are wondering which I'm apps I'm using for all this techno trickery, here's the rundown. On the iPhone I used TiltShiftGen to get that tilt shift lens look and to add some saturation and contrast. I used Photgene to crop for a wider look. On the iPad I used Photogene again to add my signature and the border. To upload to Flickr I used this super cool app called FlickStackr. I do all my blogging via the Blogger website, so Mobile Safari takes care of me there. Et voilĂ , new blog post without a laptop or desktop!

No comments: